Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Christina Perri to be involved with ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Soundtrack?

Christina Perri was on America's 96.5 TIC FM's program ‘The Acoustic Cafe’ this morning, and might possibly have dropped a huge hint about the new soundtrack for Breaking Dawn - Part 2. Perri was interviewed on the show and sang an acoustic set, however before singing Breaking Dawn Part 1's ‘A Thousand Years’, she mentioned that she might possibly have already seen Part 2 already and even that she “might be involved” with it!
Read more below:
Perri ended her set with “A Thousand Years,” the hit song she wrote for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part One. Before jumping into the music, she recalled her experience with the film series, and writing the single. “I’m not even gonna pretend I was cool about it… I cried the whole time,” she said. “I watched the movie and I went straight home and wrote this song.” 
But what she said next was the most exciting news for Twi-Hards everywhere… “I might have seen the last film (Breaking Dawn Part Two) too, and it’s pretty amazing,” she teased, before adding. “I might be involved in that. I’m not really allowed to say though… just a hint.” And with the bomb dropped that Christina may be back for another round of Twilight music, she played her last song, joking “I’m sucking at secrets today! 
You can read the full story over at the Source if you're interested!

via

No comments:

Post a Comment