Monday, November 9, 2009
Posted by bee
11/09/2009 09:52:00 PM
Posted by bee
11/09/2009 04:01:00 PM
Thanks to Winderlay aka @AlishaYork
"The overwhelmed actress threatens to walk out on the film franchise."
- She detests life in the spotlight. Is quoted as saying "I don't want to be a movie star like Angelina Jolie", Also quoted as saying "Nothing about being a celebrity is desirable - I'm an actor, it's bizarre to me."
- The comments have prompted commentators to speculate that Kristen may even leave the franchise before the final film is completed.
- A friend is quoted as saying "Kristen has always been an indie actress and while she appreciates the experience, opportunity and wealth the Twilight films have afforded her - she had no idea what she was letting herself in for."
- Kristen, who is dating co-star Robert Pattinson, has just finished filming Eclipse but may not return for the final film in the franchise, Breaking Dawn - a rumour that started after she failed to turn up for the wrap party.
- She doesn't want to seem ungrateful after everything that Twilight has brought her, including Rob, but she often feels uncomfortable with the attention.
- An industry insider says "If Krsiten quits then Twilight is dead in the water".
- Rob has been reassuring her they can deal with this together and has been instrumental in helping her stay committed.
Valium Vampire - Rehashed story of Rob taking a quarter of a valium to calm himself before his Twilight audtion.
Rob Vanity Lair - After stating in Vanity Fair that he and Kristen were just friends - days after the mag was released the pair (Rob & Kristen) spent the night together in the Chateau Marmont. "They were hugging - and then he kissed her on the lips - he had his arm around her the whole time" a source added.
Not Pregnant - Kristen has laughed off rumours that she may have fallen pregnant, sparked by an outfit she donned at for a press conference in Mexico, which accentuated her new curves. She said "that's what you get for tucking your t-shirt in and besides i'm only 19".
Please source the Irish Twilight Sisters if you repost all or part of this article. Many thanks to our australian correspondent OzTwilightTwit.