Click to enlarge, Right Click & Save, Drool.....
Friday, November 6, 2009
Robert Pattinson 'The Unauthorised Biography' by Virginia Blackburn is OK's Magazines latest feature on RPattz. Here are scans of the mag with a synopsis of some of the 'extracts'.
- Rob was not an overly academic child. A school newsletter from 1998 describes him as 'A runaway winner of lat year's Form 3 Untidy Desk Award'.
- School secretart Caroline Booth remembers him well. 'He wasn't particulary academic but he always loved drama. He was an absolutely lovely boy, everyone adored him. He was special, very pretty and blond.
- When at aged 12 he went to The Harrodian School , he discovered girls. Rob is comfortable in the presence of girls which is a direct result of his homelife and his schooling.
- Rob remembers it differently - 'I was a bit of a loner at school, quite anti-social, My first kiss was at 12 but I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 18'.
- Rob was also still only 12 when he began to model although this stage of his career only lasted 4 years.
- Nothing in the wolrd could have prepared Rob for the level of interest in him after Twilight came about.
- An unprecedented amount of attention was being paid to a film that hadnt event finished filming, with inumerable websites set up to chart the progress of the movie and of Rob.
- MTV created 'Twilight Tuesdays' in which they brought updates to the fans.
- By the time of the Comic-Con convention in San Diego, Twilight mania was in full swing.
- 'I set my performance up to make it satisfying to do at least two more,' confessed Rob to E! Online. 'I don't know if they're going to make them or not, but I think they probably will.'
- Robert, Kristen & Taylor were sent on a divide and conquer mission to ensure Twilight mania ignited at opposite ends of the earth.
- Nov1 Robert & Director Chris Weitz touched down in Japan where Rob was met by throngs of fans desperate for a glimpse of the screen idol and an autograph which he was only too happy to provide.
- In fact, the aspiring singer stopped just short of busting out the guitar he brought with him to entertain the crowds.
- Nov3 - Paramedics stood by ready to handle any fans swooning a little too much over their Twilight love.
- Meanwhile, 20,000 miles away Rob's RUMOURED girlfriend Kristen Stewart was driving fans crazy as she and Taylor Lautner rocked up in Sao Paulo.
- Kristen sported her usual unique style sense saying that 'Bella isn't a fashion icon'.
- And if you ask Taylor it doesnt make a difference either way - 'Kristen will always be beautiful no matter how she dresses' he says.
- Rob too: When asked about his ideal girl he said 'I like it when people aren't afraid to express themselves about what they wear and how they behave. ' OK-'hmmm, sounds like someone we know'...
- But Rob has insisted once again that the pair are just good friends - however as we've come to expect from these two there is always a little window open for the hopeful out there.
- In fact days before this interview was released the pair reportedly spent the night of October 29 together in Chateau Marmont in LA. According to US Weekly, the next morning the couple went for bagels together and took in a screening of New Moon and during a smoke break Rob kissed Kristen on the lips.
Please source The Irish Twilight Sisters if you repost all / part of this article. Thanks as always to Australian Correspondent OzTwilightTwit.