Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Stuff.co.nz reports -
Teen heartthrob Robert Pattinson is heading to New Zealand to film a new movie, according to reports.
The Twilight star could be in New Zealand later this year or early next year to film Unbound Captives, a $125 million western about Comanche Indians, according to Woman's Day and several overseas news sites.
A spokesperson for Film New Zealand had no comment to make about the movie.
Unbound Captives will be the first film directed by Madeleine Stowe, also stars Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman, and has a release date scheduled for the end of 2010.
It is reportedly set in 1859, and is about a woman who enlists the help of another man to track down her children after they were stolen and her husband murdered by a Comanche war party. Pattinson would play one of her children.
Pattinson, 23, is currently one of the world's biggest movie stars thanks to his role in the Twilight movies, an adaption of the successful Stephenie Myer book series.
The second part of the trilogy, New Moon, is released in New Zealand on November 19.
But it seems Pattinson's role in Unbound Captives, parts of which will also be filmed in Mexico, is still in the planning stages.
"I hope I'm doing a Western with Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman, called Unbound Captives," Pattinson said during a recent New Moon press conference in Los Angeles, according to Movies.about.com.
"They've got to try to work around everybody's schedules and stuff."
Screencrave.com reported Pattinson as saying he would speak Comanche for the entire film.
Radaronline.com reported parts of the movie would be filmed in New Zealand.
Filming on the fourth Twilight film, Breaking Dawn, is scheduled for the middle of next year.
Pattinson is said to be dating his Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart.
Posted by bee
11/10/2009 03:52:00 AM
EPIC FAIL ON PHOTOSHOPPING- WHO MAGAZINE- Hang your head in shame!
"They flirt expertly, tease relentlessly and together have taken the art of the Meaningful Stare to new heights."
"A couple of kids wound up as a global phenomenon - how did they get there?"
No new info in this article - essentially scripted by Vanity Fair - copy & paste much WHO!
- After Eclipse wrapped the pair could look forward to a brief respite, an all to rare chance to be alone before the whirl of promotional duties for New Moon started.
- A witness who saw them on a plane to LA is quoted "They both seemed exhausted and slept most of the flight; They kind of snuggled up next to each other and tried to get as comfortable as possible. They definitely acted like a couple."
- 3 hours later when they landed in LA another witness is quoted "They definitely did not want to be photographed together; Rob started walking ahead of Kristen, but seemed very protective of her (think you are quoting Twilight now ~Bee.) - he kept turning around to make sure she was ok. Kristen looked upset that she had to be seperated from Rob. They definitely seem to still be dating."
More quotes from Vanity Fair interview and more comments about Kristen's lack of appearance at the Eclipse wrap party.
- Pattinson, Stewart & heartthrob in training Taylor Lautner attended an Eclipse post-production meeting in Hollywood. "They were all in a great mood, but Rob & Kristen looked very tired", says a source who noted that both stars soldiered on though each complained of having a cold. "Rob & Kristen had great chemistry and while they weren't affectionate, they definitely gave off a boyfriend-girlfriend vibe".
- When Stewart & Lautner had to work together, Pattinson stuck around, says the source. "It seemed he wanted to spend a few extra minutes with Kristen before she flew off. They were very cute together and snuck off to a corner in the studio for a long goodbye hug."
Posted by bee
11/10/2009 12:29:00 AM