Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Robert Pattinson wants to have a fashion range!!

Many A-list celebrities have had great success in designing clothes: Justin Timberlake has William Rast and Diddy has Sean John. But Twilight's Kellan Lutz, who has his own line launching this fall, says Robert Pattinson wants in on the action, too!

"Rob and I were talking about doing clothing lines, and he found out I was doing one and was like 'I should do one,'" Lutz told Us Weekly at the WWE SummerSlam Be a Star Event in L.A. Thursday.
"He wants to do one -- he's always so hipster."
Lutz added that he and Pattinson conceptually called the line 'Rags by Rob,' which is fitting since Pattinson's own style could be described more or less as disheveled, with monotone V-neck T-shirts, worn-in jeans, and flannel button-down shirts being his wardrobe staples, plus unwashed hair to boot.

Lutz, 26, has been hard at work this summer fine-tuning the details for his collection, Abbot+Main.
"I'm very involved in the clothing line -- everything gets run through me," Lutz told Us. "It's men's right now, but I have a women's line that starts this spring."
The 6-foot-1 blonde stunner was tapped to model in the 2010 Calvin Klein X underwear campaign, and although he's easy on the eyes, the hard-bodied actor wanted more.
"I wanted to be more than the face of something -- I wanted to be as brand-developed as my career's been," Lutz added. "I fell into acting and I'm very serious with it, but I want something that I can put my name on."


Wow. Rob as a designer!! Would you buy something he made?
Or do you think he was just joking around??

*starts saving money just incase*

via

No comments:

Post a Comment