Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is released!




The Eclipse novella was released today and I decided last minute to check out Borders' midnight release party. Only select stores held them (or will hold them for you west-coasters in the U.S.) and I was surprised to see that the Borders an hour from my house would be open late tonight. I drove down there just to see what sort of turnout there would be and I am sooo glad I did! I got The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner for 40% (yay!) and Borders' had some goodies to give away as well.




They had bookmarks and lanyards for everyone and many of the stores held (will hold) free raffles for a signed bookplate signed by Stephenie Meyer!!





My local Borders was one of the stores who gave away one of the bookplates and guess who won???





Source

No comments:

Post a Comment