Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Elizabeth Reaser talks to MTV about 'Eclipse' 3-way (tent scene)


Sure, everyone has their own "Eclipse" moment that they're looking forward to. There's the leg hitch, the Bella-punching-Jacob moment, and the proposal scene to anxiously anticipate, but for us here at Hollywood Crush, there's not a single moment we're looking forward to more than The Tent Scene. Yes, we think we're at the point where those words deserve to be capitalized

Turns out we aren't the only ones. Elizabeth Reaser told MTV News in a recent interview that she also is most excited for the "Eclipse" chapter "Fire and Ice."
"I'm starting to sound like a sicko, but I would say the tent scene," Elizabeth said of the scene she is most looking forward to as a fan. "I mentioned it like five times now. It's getting weird. That's my son! I'm happy we're not really related, so it's not that weird."
It's a little weird, but we aren't complaining. It takes seeing reruns of Elizabeth's stint in the third season of "Grey's Anatomy" to remind us she isn't the sweet and composed mother of the Cullen brood. But just because she doesn't get a chance to get smoldering and sexy with Carlisle doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate it when things get steamy in other parts of the film.

"The tent scene is sort of a three-way," she said. "I mean, it's a chaste three-way, but it is, nonetheless, a three-way," she said. "So I do think that ups the sexiness factor in this movie, but I don't know. The first movie, I thought, was intensely sexy, because they couldn't touch, and to watch them fall in love was so sexy. And I love that, in the books, they all have great chemistry. So it's fun to watch."

Unsurprisingly, Elizabeth said she keeps it in the family, and doesn't understand Bella's attraction to a werewolf. "I'm Team Edward, so I can't relate to [Bella] being torn [between Edward and Jacob], but I mean, come on, vampires are cool! Wolves are super hairy and they smell disgusting, like dogs," Elizabeth said.

Thanks MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment