The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 world premiere is to be held on Monday, November 12th at the Nokia Theater in L.A.
A group of fan-sites spoke with Summit Entertainment yesterday about the rules and regulations that will be in place for the world premiere of the last Twilight film. While there is still no word on a UK premiere, if you plan on being one of the hundreds of fans that will be making the journey to LA, read on for the preliminary rules given by Summit...
- The premiere will be held in The Nokia Theatre, LA (California) on November 12th.
- Camping will start on November 8th (this date could possibly change but for now it is correct.)
- Campers will have to register online, and will be able to register in groups with their friends.
- They would like to accommodate more campers than in the past and have more activities planned.
- More specific instructions about the registration and premiere will be revealed by Summit on Monday, October 1st, so check back for more info then!
A very important piece of advice from TwilightLexicon -
DON’T BOOK YOUR PLANE TICKET JUST YET!!!!
I can’t stress this enough! There will be more information coming on Oct. 1 about the camping situation that is VITAL for you to have before you even book your ticket. Summit is working on a great plan to make sure the camping situation goes as smoothly as possible. So please, wait until all the information is finalized before you book your plane ticket. We will keep you updated as much as possible.