Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz Moving in Together?!

According to EOnline! Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz are thinking of buying a place in New York together!

The Twilight hunk said that he's considering splitting an apartment with his castmate so they can both be bicoastal.

"I was talking to Ashley about maybe sharing a place out here in New York. We're never here at the same time but we both love New York. So we'd be rooommates without being roommates...more like housemates!"

"I really look forward to the tours, I love the premieres, I love the fan conventions, but shooting the movie is kind of the tough part. It's so long being away and it's gloomy where we shoot. I'm not sad that we're actually done with the movie because we have all these other amazing things coming up."

When the interviewer asked Kellan if he had seen Rob's new Comic-Con haircut, he laughed and admitted he hadn't, saying:
"I've only seen a picture of it. He looks pretty badass."



Thanks to Gossip Dance for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment