Friday, November 19, 2010

Ashley Greene in Gotham Magazine!

Below is the interview from this months 'Gotham Magazine'.

"When Twilight actress Ashley Greene moved to Los Angeles at age 17, she worked in restaurants to pay her rent. Now brands like Mark are signing her for big-time contracts, and People magazine has dubbed her one of the year’s most beautiful people; all the while, directors are lining up to cast her.

Greene recently wrapped up work on Butter, the tale of a Midwestern woman (played by Jennifer Garner) trying to win a local butter-carving contest. “It was the first comedy I’ve ever done, so I was equally terrified and excited,” says Greene. “Plus I was working with Jennifer Garner, who I could just sit and watch all day long.”

Garner is the kind of actress that Greene wants to emulate: one who straddles action and comedy in her professional life and maintain a grounded personal life at least somewhat out of the public eye. As for her own celebrity status, Greene understands it’s something that has to be taken seriously in a world where girls want to emulate the young women they see on the big screen. “I definitely try to be a positive role model,” she says. “Right now my fans seem to be growing with me. I want my fans to know that Twilight has given me an incredible opportunity, but this is all still new and exciting for me.""



No comments:

Post a Comment