Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FAMOUS (AU): Drunk Kristen Loses it at Rob

(Click to Enlarge)
FAMOUS are at it again but this time, have I caught them out??

Everyone has had a bad photo taken right? Well, I think this may be the case with Kristen & that FAMOUS have used a-not-so-flattering-photo of her to say she was arguing with Rob in this shot. Now, what you need to know is that there were other photo's taken that night by the paps (We at I.T.S don't believe in posting pap pics, however, I'm posting them here to make a point).
.
Check out the pics below: Does it look like Kristen is upset here???
I rest my case! FAMOUS, you've been caught out!!
PS: If you look closely, you could see hand-in-handage!! :)
.
.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest that all R/K fans should band together and have that stupid rag banished.

    Personally I find them abrasively insulting to the average individual's intelligence!

    They invent stories to sell their crappy little magazine and are, in my opinion, nothing short of bullying gossips serving absolutely no useful purpose.

    Famous magazine could not report the alphabet correctly never mind a story about people.

    It never fails to amaze me that rags like theirs are allowed to break the libel laws on a daily basis and escape unscathed.

    We should all "NOT READ THEIR CRAPPY REPORTS" & follow that up with blacklisting that rag as a "NOT TO BE PURCHASED" unless you want it as a base for the kindling in your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete