Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Robert Pattinson is The Sexiest Man Alive (We knew that already!!)




Just Jared reports: Robert Pattinson gives his best brooding look on the latest cover ofPeople's Sexiest Man Alive issue.

“In a lot of ways the hair is 75 percent of my performance [in Twilight],” the 23-year-old British actor has joked to EW. “So in the second one I said, ‘Listen, I need to tone down the hair. Let’s make it a little more real.’”

Rob continued, “In the third one, I’m doing fight scenes and there’s a strand going down my forehead and they’re like, ‘We need to do it again because no one will recognize you! No one will know who it is!’ I’m like, really, is my face that generic? I have to look like the poster at all times. Just in case they want to use any clip for the trailer. Any clip at all! There were about five people in different departments who, because of my forelock, ended up in tears.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment