Friday, August 21, 2009

Taylor Lautner on New Moon


CanMag Reports -Fans of the Twilight books kind of know what to expect from New Moon. Edward takes off, Jacob steps up and wolfs out. Still, Taylor Lautner thinks there are some surprises in store.

Taylor Lautner on The Twilight Saga: New Moon
I honestly don’t think they’re expecting to be as heartbroken as I think they will be,” Lautner said. “I know when I read New Moon I really felt bad for Jacob’s character and Bella’s just because Jacob can’t have her and he’s trying to get her and everything that’s going on and her being torn and confused. So I felt really bad but actually when I lived the experience with Kristen, it was much worse and I just can’t imagine what the fans are going to think when they watch that.”

For people who haven’t read the books, and just wait for the movies, Lautner has a sales pitch too.Somebody like me would enjoy the action because I love action movies and New Moon takes that to another level than Twilight was. That, and it’s a lot more complicated this time around. It takes what her and Edward developed in Twilight and it smashes that at the beginning and then it becomes complicated until the end of the movie.”

After Twilight, there were rumors that Lautner may be recast. He took on an exhausting workout regimen to ensure he would continue playing Jacob.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment