Monday, August 31, 2009

Some of your favourite quotes from Twilight movie Part 1 - rec'd via Twitter

"You know your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash" - Bella to Edward in Cafeteria


"So you enjoying the rain?" - Edward to Bella in Biology


'I don't just surf the internet' - 'La Push baby, It's la push' - both quotes by Eric to Bella as he tries to get her to go to the Quileute Beach, La Push.


'Look at you huh, you're alive' (complete with jazz hands)- Mike to Bella the day after the van crash. LOL'd at the jazz hands comment.


'What's sup arizona, how you likin' the rain gurl?' - Mike Newton to Bella as they enter Biology - Bless him...


Billy: "I’m down with the kids". Charlie: (sarcastically) "Oh yeah, dude, you’re the bomb". (I love this one)


 "Hi, I’m… I’m Jacob. We used to make mudpies when we were little"- Taylor to Bella when they meet outside Charlies house.


"You better hold on tight, spidermonkey!"  - Edward to Bella before he runs up a tree with her on his back. (I really want to be Spidermonkey)

"I had an adrenaline rush. It's quite common, you can Google it!" - Edward to Bella after he saves her from being crushed by a van. 



Thanks to everyone for your tweets. Keep tweeting them to @IrishTwiSisters and we will have a part 2 to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment